30 Years in Federal Procurement. Our Government Contracts Lawyers and Attorneys Focus on Getting Results. Call for a Free Initial Consultation 1-866-601-5518. NATIONWIDE HELP.
Whether you are interested in developing business initiatives to target federal government contracts, contemplating litigation of federal government contracts dispute, filing a bid protest, or simply need legal counsel for FAR compliance and regulatory guidance, government contract lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC can help.
- Develop legal strategies that minimize adverse impact under government contract law.
- Get constant and direct access to legal advice from the best lawyers.
- Develop proactive best practices for regulatory compliance that successful government contractors use.
- Avoid costly mistakes that can lead to suspension and debarment.
As government contract lawyers, Watson & Associates frequently litigates contract disputes before the various courts including The Government Accountability Office (GAO), U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Small Business Administration (SBA) Office of Hearings and Appeal, and the various Boards of Contract Appeals.
With over 30 years of federal government contracting experience, members of our Procurement Practice Group frequently serve as government advisors to small businesses and large companies performing DOD contracts in various industries. Each federal government contract law attorney helps federal government contractors to overcome legal issues related to regulatory compliance and risk management which can reduce the possibility of suspension and debarment or termination for default.
Federal Government Contracts Attorney Services
- Proactive Business Development and Marketing Strategies
- Asset Purchase, Business Sales and Contract Novations
- FAR Compliance and Contract Management Legal Advice
- Bid protests (GAO Agency or Court of Federal Claims)
- Contract Disputes Act Claims Services and Litigation
- Suspension and Debarment
- Government Contract Terminations
- Request for Equitable Adjustment
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- SBA Small Business Matters
- 8a Certification, Litigation, and Appeals
- Ostensible Subcontractor Rule disputes
- Internal Policy and Controls Help
- Government Facility Clearances
- Teaming Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements
- False Claims Act Defense and Procurement Fraud Matters
- Procurement Policy Assistance
Visit our Blog for Information on relevant topics that can help you.
To Speak with an experienced government contracts attorney, call 1-866-601-5518.
Government Contracts Experience
With over three decades of work experience for federal procurement agencies, our government contract law attorneys have resolved both simple and complex matters. A key element that sets our government contracting solutions apart from other government contract law firms is our unique past experiences either as actual procurement officials, small business program managers, or legal counsel for large government contractors.
With law offices in Colorado and Washington, DC, each federal government contracts attorney offers extensive and broad experience to help our clients avoid the most costly mistakes in federal procurement.
Nationwide & Overseas Government Contracts Lawyers Services
As government contract lawyers, we assist clients to resolve simple and complex disputes including termination for convenience, contract claims, equitable adjustments, bid protests, litigation, and appeals. Also, our government contract law firm is uniquely positioned to guide clients through complex nuances associated with government small business programs.
Our Federal government contract law attorneys frequently represent companies before federal courts including the Court of Federal Claims, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA). We have also successfully litigated and appealed cases before the Small Business Administration Office of Hearings and Appeals (SBAOHA).
Our government contract consultants provide guidance with critical issues involving proposal writing, business development. GSA Schedules, Native American government contracting, and SBA 8(a) Certification. Learn about some of the Best Small Business Ideas for Getting Federal Government Contracts.
Call a Washington DC or CO Federal Government Contract Attorney
If you are a small or large business seeking legal advice, regulatory compliance or consulting services, call our Washington, DC and US government contracts lawyers for a FREE initial consultation at 1-866-601-5518.