Bid Protest Lawyers Helping Government Contractors in All STATES to Avoid the Most Costly Mistakes in Bid Protest Litigation. GAO, Court of Federal Claims Intervenor Attorneys, and US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Appellate Litigation. 1-866-601-5518.
Watson & Associates are Court of Federal Claims (COFC)and GAO bid protest lawyers that aggressively represent small businesses and large Department of Defense contractors seeking to file or intervene in a GAO contract protest.
Watson & Associates, LLC, with law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, provide aggressive representation to both bid protest intervenors and companies filing a bid protest. Read our Successful Outcomes to confirm our capabilities.
- Avoid costly mistakes that could get your protest dismissed.
- Get a detailed analysis about the legal merit of your case.
- Get reliable legal advice and aggressive representation from the best lawyers.
- Gain access to competitive legal fees when compared to large law firms.
When federal government contractors are notified that they are not the winning bidder, bid protest attorneys at our law office can provide legal advice about the merits, meeting COFC or GAO bid protest timelines and adequately prepare the necessary court documents. Failure to apply the complex rules puts you at an 88% chance of losing the case.
COFC & GAO Bid Protest Lawyer Services
Litigation of Common Legal Issues
When litigating bid protests at the Court of Federal Claims or GAO, the following are but a few of the common legal disputes that our law firm frequently represents clients in.
- Solicitation defects;
- Sole source justification awards;
- Organizational Conflict of Interest;
- Certificate of Competency decisions;
- Agency corrective action
- Task and delivery order contracts;
- Late proposal submission;
- Source selection and meaningful discussions;
- Undisclosed government estimates;
- Past performance evaluations;
- Responsibility and integrity issues;
- Competitive range determinations
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Set Asides
- Sole source justification contracts awards
- Overly restrictive solicitations
- FAR justification and approval decisions
- SBA Business and 8a Fraud issues;
- Best value and technical evaluations;
- Price realism and reasonableness protests; and
- Best value and trade-offs.
Call our Washington DC or Colorado law offices today for a Free Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
In addition to litigating at the GAO, our attorneys also appear before the U.S. Court of Federal Claims in bid protest cases. We also litigate small business size protests before the Small Business Administration (SBA) and size appeals to SBA OHA.
Intervenor Law Bid Protest Lawyers
When contractors receive an award, the competition will more than likely file a bid protest in some other forum. At Watson & Associates LLC, we have achieved a considerable amount of success serving as intervention bid protest lawyers for our clients.
As intervenor law attorney, the goal is to protect your interest as the awardee. The awarded contractor the easiest to qualify as an intervenor. Our Colorado-based and Washington DC protest attorneys will respond to protestor legal briefs and aggressively argue to protect your rights. Government contractors should be aware that:
- Without an intervention attorney, contractors will probably not gain access to source selection materials;
- Sometime’s the protestor misses the GAO protest timeline;
- The government’s interest is not always yours; and
- Many bid protest cases are won by arguments presented by intervenor attorneys.
Best Court of Federal Claims COFC and GAO Bid Protest Lawyers for Your Case?
When companies seek out the best bid protest attorneys for GAO or COFC bid protest litigation, they seek government contracts lawyers that not only understand the procurement process but also can provide reliable and credible legal advice and advocacy. Our goal is to review the allegations, apply government contracts law, and provide an honest assessment to company officials.
- Watson & Associates’ bid protest attorneys have maintained a reputation as the go-to source for cost-effective solutions and straight-forward advice.
- The law office has attorneys that have been on the government’s side and also understands the mistakes that source selection authorities make.
- Watson’s law firm brings over 30 years of government contract law experience to each case.
- With law office in Washington DC and Colorado, we are positioned to help government contractors across the US and overseas.
The bid protest timeline to file is extremely short. You must make a decision and act quickly. Before filing, find out if you meet the legal requirements:
- Are you an interested party and can, therefore, file a bid protest?
- Can you meet the filing the bid protest timeline requirements?
- Get a debriefing before filing a bid protest
- Past performance evaluations
- CICA Automatic Stay
- Best value determinations
- Limitation on subcontracting
For more information about bid protest cases and other government contracting topics, visit our blog. A bid protest lawyer at Watson will identify the pros and cons of filing a protest.
See our bid protest tips.
Nationwide Help – Washington DC Protest and Contract Litigation Services
Watson & Associates LLC contract lawyers offer experienced COFC and GAO bid protest lawyers to help government contractors in all states including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC protest cases, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. Call our federal government contract attorneys today for immediate help. 1-866-601-5518.
Call our Colorado and Washington DC protest lawyers at our law firm for immediate help. Meet short deadlines. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. 1-866-601-5518.